CE107 Introduction to BIM
Undergraduate Level Course
University of Southern California / Department of Civil and Enviromental Engineering
Prof. Hung L Wong
Non-Elective Course, Building Information Modelling, Computer Aided Design
Description: Coming Soon
The following areas will constitute our core focus:
- Graphic communication skills used to enable better visualization, presentation and organization of ideas by means of digitsl drawing
- Basic principles of orthographic and perspective drawing.
- Civil drawing skills for graphic communication in the real world of engineering.
- Computer Assisted Drawing (CAD) for use in graphic communications in the real world of engineering.
- Introduction to the use of Building Information Modelling for the generation of drawings and consturction documents
- Intoduce students how to use Autocad Software for 2D drafting
- Introduce students to Building Infomration Modelling using the Revit Platform